View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What Are You Doing for Valentine Day? - 01-24-2010, 08:42 PM

Sister Verna and I Luv the Valentines day. It is a day to settle old scores.
We dress up in old time outfits and ride around visiting the other competition churches in our town. I have a fine example of our Second Amendment Rights that I carry along with a baseball bat. Sister Verna wears an outfit she calls her "Bonnie dress". I wear a nice hat, and smoke a fine cigar.

We have lots of fun putting the fear of the Lord into all the false churches in our territory. Sister Verna is always thrilled when I give the 80 year old papist priest, Father Barzini, a dead fish wrapped in newspaper.

Last year we made a deal with the episcopalian deacon, we did him a 'favor' with some spray paint and the joo synagogue walls. Then the deacon got to hear my Sermon. It goes like this:
Some day, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day, consider this justice a Valentines gift...

It so sad that folks now a days don't celebrate Valentines day like it was really meant to be

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she wishes we could do a 'wack' on the methodist pastor}