View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Scientific proof that GAY SEX IS UNHYGIENIC! - 07-30-2018, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Even the jigaboos over in africa know about this!

Why Pastor Zeke, I couldn't help but notice even 7 years later that you must have attended this crucial meeting. I think I spotted you in the background around the :45 mark. You are very brave and admirable to grace Uganda with your presence to save them from their homosexualities.

It's touching too, how here in more civilized parts, we talk so much (and there's so much to talk about) the plights in third world nigra country, and here they are raising awareness of the sickness of faggotry in the US! Bless them.