View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things - 05-10-2019, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
Kids can be so insolent. At the movie theater, while I was preaching about how God is almighty, a young boy asked me if God could beat Thanos.

As I don't have a Thanos in my Bible, I asked who he was. The kid told me: "I am sure that God cannot beat Thanos. What is God's superpower?"

"Well", I said, "He can move water enough to make all Earth flooded!"

He answered me "Thanos can destroy half the Universe with a snap"

I told him God can do that. God can do as He pleases.

"So God is a villain" the boy told me "because when He gets angry He destroys the world"

"No" I told Him "God only wants to restore balance, and make people understand they cannot sin"

"Classic villain" the boy told me. "Villains always want the greater good nowadays, but they do not care about destroying entire populations on their way"

I was getting more and more angry with this little annoying kid. So I told Him "God has written a book, has Thanos wrote anything? How are we supposed to follow Thanos and adore him, as we have to adore God"

"Thanos does not want adoration or submission. That, nevertheless, is also a characteristic from villains. They want people to adore them, obey them, are capricious, and frequently go in rage with their colleagues or employees. Vanishing them is frequent"

"So are you telling me, you little excuse for a boy, that God vanishing Satan from Heaven for something is also a thing that villains do so often?"

"Yes" the kid said, "and that often leads to the two villains (the leader and the fallen one) to start a villain war. They fight for the souls of the living creatures in their Universe, and demand to completely surrender to them and fight the other villain"

"Ok" I said "Enough of your imagination. You know, God and Satan are not always enemies. In fact, God is sending all the time souls to Satan so he can torture them for all the eternity"

"Wow" the kid said "At least Thanos only kills you. God sends you to His own enemy so He can torture for all the eternity"

"Yes" I said. At this time, I was hoping God to help me by sending a She-Bear, but that only seems to happen if the kid says something like "Go up thou bald head" - 2 Kings 2:23 - which this kid refused to repeat.

"Finally you have to admit God is more powerful than Thanos" I said with the best smile I could produce.

"Can be. At least He is more evil than Thanos!" the kid said. "But all of them can be erased by Captain Marvel in her best days!"

That was enough for me. The sole idea that God could be defeated by a woman was so irritating, that I had to end this.

"The fact is, kid, that Thanos and Captain Marvel do not exist. They were created by a group of men, put in books and movies, but they are not real. They exist so a group of men can become incredible rich while we are entertained by their stories"

"Fair enough" said the kid, with a vocabulary that exceeded his age by far. I was starting to think he was either a demon or a midget "Where can I find God?"

"In this book" I said, while extending a Bible "and for you it's free. Read it and be saved"

"Don't you see the irony" the kid said

"What?" was my final answer.

That kid is definitively going to Hell. And I definitively won the argument.
The kid was either making a joke, or was really young. Also, you mean to tell me, that you argued with a kid. From the kids point of view, God IS an enemy, like Thanos. You described God to be like Thanos. Thanos is a villain in Infinity war and Endgame (Both fantastic movies BTW. I personally think Thanos was in the right.) Just because a kid is smart, doesn't make him demon possessed. You didn't win. You just didn't want to hear him out.