View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things - 05-11-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Virgin I presume?

Also Thanos is a wuss. If God destroys something He goes all out: Isaiah 13:9 "Behold, the day of the Lord comes, cruel, with wrath and fierce anger, to make the land a desolation and to destroy its sinners from it." None of this liberal "kill 50%" nonsense.
Mister Cranky, pay ScoutRaper no mind. It is a male atheist who believes he’s a woman. He’s obviously delusional and it’s not worth it to get caught in his atheist trappings.

ScoutRaper if you’re reading this, how dare you attack sister Dana. She is an honest smart woman who can clean the kitchen in record time. Meanwhile, you PRETEND to be a woman which makes absolutely no sense. For you to be criticizing Christian intelligence is laughable to the extreme. Are you really an atheist? Or are you a secret Cathlick?

Also, Jesus is always the answer. I can attest. My uncle once applied to be on jeopardy and he always gave the answer Jesus (which is right) when he auditioned. They wouldn’t let him on the air obviously because he would’ve bankrupted the show. Uncle Chuck Mangione was a highly intelligent figure in my community before he got in a propane accident though.

My name is Maxine Levantine. I am 17 and follow the KJV Bible to a T. If you are wanting to hit on me you can turn away. THIS is reserved for Jesus and my future husband (whoever that may be).