View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

caged4christ is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Hello Fellow Christians - 02-12-2020, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherLarry View Post
DEVIL WE RENOUNCE YOU IN JESUS NAME AND FATHER GOD WE COMMAND THIS ADDICTION TO NAME ITSELF AND WE SEND IT TO HELL FROM WHENCE IT CAME!

But we need to know what it was.
Thank you for the outreach and brotherly love, Brother Larry. As much as it pains me I understand why you and Brother Moss want me to declare my addiction. I pray the good members of LBC don’t turn their backs on me.

My addiction is to masturbation. The demon homerism had taken over me. I flagrantly spilled my seed 5, 6, even 7 times a day for a very long time. I don’t know how it took hold and grabbed me but it did. When I saw the vision of Christ with the angels I understood what I must do. I locked my male part in a steel cage. No longer can I touch, feel, or caress it. God’s loving hands are holding my member in its cage protecting my soul.

For the last 18 months it’s been a continuous struggle. It constantly fights to get out straining the cage. Images and thoughts go through my head luring me to release.

I am content being caged, but how do I fight the urges and thoughts? That is my daily struggle. If being caged the rest of my life is penance for my cathyolic upbringing I accept that.

Masturbation is a sin in the cathyolic church. For years I would go to confession for absolution. I always thought the priests in the confessional were supportive and helping me. I would explain my sin in great detail. They would always be responding with “Ah, yes, yes, keep going, yes” acknowledging what I had done and often call out “Oh God, God” as I finished confessing. They always urged me to come back the following week to confess more, which I did. I went there weekly. While at the time I thought I was doing the right thing, I see now it was just part of the demonic trickery of the cathyolics.

I humbly ask for help.

It there’s a different part of this forum I should discuss this in more detail please direct me. The demon must be purged and I must learn from the strength of the men of LBC how to fight this to be saved. I pray constantly but I think I need to do more, but I don’t know what.

Yours in Christ,

Cage