View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen Langobard

DolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureDolliMoans has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Christian Answers: Inquiring Kids Want to Know - 04-12-2019, 12:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoutman03 View Post
It's an allergic reaction.

Foolish boy, I said that already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Hello, Dolli! Excellent advice, dear Sister! I couldn't agree more; your answers are "spot on". I might add, though, that for the dear Moonshine youngster who asked why nobody likes him/her/it, he/she/it might like to consider another startling bit of truth: who on Earth wants to get scalped? A blessed day to you, dear Dolli. Sincerely, Isabella W.

Excellent addition Sister White, though I believe little Miss Moonshine's gone back to her teepee.