View Single Post
(#3)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 04-06-2008, 03:49 PM

Thank you Brother Zeke,

I will also add my article on this subject to this thread. As many of you know I have been busy updating godhatesgoths.com over the last 4 months. Though none of our latest updates have been published, this may give you an idea of what's coming soon to my loving Christian website -

"Thank the Lord our Saviour wasn't a tight-fisted thieving hook-nosed skinflint Jew!" - Rev RG Green

JESUS WAS NOT A JEW!

Many people ask me why we, as Christians, hate the Jews. They say to me “How can you hate the Jews when Jesus was one?” Friends, that is nothing but blasphemy! Jesus was NOT a Jew! This is nothing more than Jew lies and Jew propaganda. Seriously, can you really imagine Jesus walking around wearing a Jew-hat, babbling in 'Yiddish', trying to steal people's money, and waving around a large Hanukkah candle? NO. I don't think so.

Jesus wasn't even Judean - Jesus was Galilean. Judea and Galilee were two separate states and political entities. While Galilee’s neighboring State Judea WAS Jewish, Galilee’s inhabitants were proto-Greek. Jesus grew up in Nazareth in Galilee of the Gentiles. His disciples were fishermen from the Sea of Galilee. And although He visited Jerusalem, he spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee.
John 7:1, "After this Jesus stayed in Galilee; for He could not walk in Judea, because the Jews sought to kill him." His followers were constrained "for fear of the Jews" (John 7:13, 19:38, 20:19). This was because the Jews of Judea hated and persecuted the Greeks of Galilee. Throughout his life Jesus DENOUNCED the Jews, who's leaders were the Pharisees. Jesus repeatedly condemned the Pharisees as "hypocrites" (Matthew 15:7; 22:18; 23:13,15,23,25,27-27). He also called them "serpents, the offspring of vipers" (Matthew 3:7; 12:34; 23:33).

In truth, Jesus HATED the Jews – just as much as his father did. Remember God said he HATED Edom. The Edomite became the Procurator of Judea in 47BC. Ten years later his son Herod actually became "king of the Jews," initiating the Edomite dynasty, which ruled Palestine under Roman authority for over a hundred years. Jesus spoke out against the Jews as being as their father, Lucifer, saying "You are of your father the devil, and lust for what is forbidden. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him . . . as he is a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:31-44). And he repeatedly condemned them. And what did the Jews do? They crucified him for it!

Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Judeans" for the Cross (John 19:19). That is, "the Galilean who was King of the Judeans," or "The Greek who was King of the Jews”. Yet millions of stupid people misunderstood the irony of that statement, and assumed Jesus had Jew-blood running through his veins. Friends, that is not only insulting to me, it is insulting God and Christ himself! To believe Jesus was a Jew is to believe Bin Laden is American, just because he spent some time there. It is just ridiculous and offensive. Thank the Lord our Saviour wasn't a filthy Jew!

The Jews are filthy pieces of human excrement, and hated by God. If God hates the Jews, what kind of Christians would we be if we did not hate them too? Their place shall be in the firey pit of burning sulfur with all the non-believers and Christ-haters. I for one cannot wait till all Jews burn, their blood is on their own heads.

Please read this informative article on the subject –

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jesusjew.htm

THE HOLOCAUST, AND OTHER JEW LIES!

Many Goths ask us why we speak out so much against Hilter and the Nazis', when we ourselves hate "Messiah killing Jews". So let me clear something up right here -

We do not hate Hitler because of what he ‘supposedly’ did to the Jews - Because I think we can all agree here that these real Holocaust stories are nothing but Jew lies and Jew Propaganda - We hate Hitler because he was a cross-dressing bi-sexual nutbag, a filthy queer pervert with an obsession with the Occult and Black Magic rites, and cloning humans. THAT is why Hitler was the first Goth, and why Goths worship him. That is why that many Goths have since styled themselves on him, Goths like Ian Curtis of Joy Division, who dressed in Nazi Uniforms whilst onstage, and made Nazi salutes. Goths like Manson, who dresses like a German soldier, and just like Hitler indulges in perverse sexual practices and the occult.

The reason we hate Hitler has nothing to do with authentic ‘Death Camps’, and fabricated stories about ‘Gas Chambers’ and ‘Zyklon B’. YES, we have seen the so-called pictures of the Holocaust. Hundreds of skinny anorexic Jews, lying in piles ‘pretending’ to be dead, so they can gain Worldwide sympathy for their evil and money-grubbing heretical way of life. They deny Christ - that should be enough to make you question EVERYTHING they say. This is nothing more than trick photography. It is so easy to 'doctor' photographs with a million different photo-editing packages. Just look at the so-called pictures from 'Outer-space'. Images from Satellites that don't really exist. Faked photographs of 'other planets'. If they can fake the moon landings and images on non-existent space stations and shuttles in space in a Hollywood studio, what makes you believe half the trash they try to brainwash you with. Like that would fool anyone with half a brain. Everyone knows how deceitful and devious these thieving Jews really are. That is why they fabricated these stories of abuse and torture, so that they could con the World out of Billions in compensation they did not deserve.

Do you REALLY believe Hitler killed 9 million Jews? Bullcrap! I doubt there were even 900 Jews in Germany when Hitler came into power. All Jews are evil, and hated by God. If you actually believe the mass-extermination of the Jews really happened, then I can only assume you are either under the control of Jews, or have some Jew blood in you. No True God fearing Christian would defend such a worthless Christ-hating disease like the Jews, unless their reasoning had been perverted in some sick way. This is yet another example of Jew-brainwashing. Some people seem to believe every lie these Satanic Jews feed them. It is pathetic!