View Single Post
(#1)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Eric Crapton.... its time for the Truth to come out - 12-23-2021, 03:50 AM

I have refrained from adressing this issue for many many years, for decades infact, out of respect for the Man that Eric Clapton ONCE WAS. But as time goes be he proves again and again that he is no longer that Man... nor any kind of Man at all. So its time for a little story.

Prior to 1976 I considered him just another talentless rockin roller aping (he he) negro musicians far better then himself... as this has been the story of rockin roll music since it's inception. No originality, no musical skill. Just ripping off colored music and sanitizing it, draining it of the raw animality that at least made that stuff compelling (and scary) when it first graced the airwaves. I always hated that white boy blues rock shit and considered it the lowest form of music. At least until rap came along. But thats another story for another day.

Well in 76 Eric made a speech about imigration and the seperation of the races and for that he copped a whole lot of heat and later took back what he said, claiming he had been drunk or something. But his words certainly rang true that day and his own career proves it... know what I mean? You mix the races, you have white teenagers trying to copy black blues guys and producing the most godawful shit, the exact garbage that he was spewing all over the radio. So it made sense that he would know this was wrong. Yes his music sucked but at least on that day his head was in the right place.

And later on he would make other remarks... interviews and the like... where he made it clear that believed Britain was a White Nation. So I respected him as one of the few guys from that scene willing to speak good sense. Another would be Morrisey who I actually thought was a decent songster, far better then Crapton... the thing is he was obviously a fag and I just cannot support that at all.

What am I getting at with all this? Oh right...

So he made a song about the covid stuff that's going on. And it's an out and out ripoff of QUARINTINE THIS by yours truly. The cords are the same. He barely even changed the lyrics. Just put his own shitty singing on top of MY song... and took out the part about introducing Faucci to the business end of a 12 guage. Is anyone surprised? His whole career he has been ripping people off. No reason for him to stop now.

So its time I told the truth.

Eric and I were on speaking terms once. We were never good friends but we respected eeach other as Conservative White Men in an industry beseiged by liberal koombaya BS. At one point we ran into each other backstage and exchanged numbers.

In 1991 he called me in tears, incoherant... said he had just done acid and flung his kid out the window. I said stay calm and tell them he fell on his own. Maybe you could even do a song about it to show how sad you are. No one will suspect a thing.

And they never did.

Until now.