View Single Post
(#1)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Real American™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth

Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Viggo B. Kristoffersen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry All you bastards will burn in HELL!! - 09-09-2010, 12:37 PM

Approximately half of the children from the western world's (the so called Christian world) end up in hell because their parents seem to hate them.

Studies show that roughly 40 percent of all children in the U.S. are born out of wedlock, while the numbers in Europe and Australia are around 50 percent.
But what does God really thinks about all you whore babies (also known as bastards), walking around his kingdom?

Maybe your first thought is this: "it's not my fault that my parents sinned." Think again.
In God's eyes you are just as much a sinner as your disgusting god forsaken parents.

Deuteronomy 23:2 (King James Version) A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

Zechariah 9:6 (King James Version) . . . a bastard shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will cut off the pride of the Philistines.

Hebrewes 12:8 (King James Version) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

Quote:
bas·tard[bas-terd]
–noun 1. a person born of unmarried parents; an illegitimate child.
"I will punish my parents for the wrong they have done to me" might be a logically thought now you know this. But you’re wrong once again.
God’s going to punish your parents when their time comes, until then you have to obey Gods wish, and honor them; unmoved by your knowledge that they wish to see you burn in hell.

Exodus 20:12 (King James Version)
Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

If you still “feel” this is all wrong, just remember that I am only the humble messenger of God’s word and we are not to understand thought of the mighty LORD:

Isaiah 55:8-9 (King James Version)
For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PRAISE THE LORD

Praise our faithful Landover Baptist women

Ephesians 5:23_(King James Version)"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body."