View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected queer
Under Investigation

taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.taylorcaudle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Judge Supports Bible - Blames Rape On The Victim's Dress - 07-02-2012, 09:12 AM

My sister was walking home from school one day, wearing an enormous jacket, jeans, and sneakers.

She was jumped by 4 adult males wearing masks, who then raped her, 3 times, before she escaped.

She was wearing a jacket that covered her torso from wrists to shoulders, and from neck to pocket-level. Her jeans were actually mens jeans, because my family didn't have much money. We found them at Salvation Army, and god bless her she was satisfied.

My sister was raped because 4 men wanted to rape her. Not because of how she was dressed, not because GOD was being merciful.

Purely because they saw her, and they wanted sex.

I want you to imagine this, truly, and honestly- I don't care what type of BS response you type, I want you to CLOSE YOUR EYES, and see this in your mind:

You get home from work. It's 10 o clock at night. The police are at your home, and you walk in the door to find out your little sister was attacked, and raped. Your 14 YEAR OLD little sister, who've you've protected your whole life despite your outward differences (Or a girlfriend if you HAVE no sisters- it isn't important). This little, innocent, harmless girl was VIOLATED by 4 unknown men, who walk free, and WILL REMAIN free, having raped YOUR sister, and probably countless others.

This....this entire thread is....DISGUSTING.
Do you realize what it FEELS like to be RAPED?

This is how my sister described it to me: "It was like someone pulling your tongue out slowly, very, very slowly."

I want everyone who reads this to....lol. WOW. You know what?
I can already see the responses in my mind.