View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash, inbred eskimo

Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Impala 67 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: When Mr. Trump Becomes President Trump - 03-28-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Paulson View Post
At first I wondered if The Donald really meant what he was saying, or if it was just election-time demigoddery. Then I said, who cares if he's a demigod, he's OUR demigod!
Trump is the real deal. I have never before seen a man with so much faith. Faith in himself,. He know he is the reborn, and can't imaginewhy people can't see it as he can. He has more money than the combined church and that is surely a sign from God. He speak in a plain common language. Another sign he are the true leader. People can understand what he says, and are willing to follow his pipe. What a joy for USA you finaly have the promised leader you need and deserve. I'm so sure he will be the next P.O.T.U.S but that is not all. I nearly can't waite.

In the Lord we find our salvation.
JHL.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3