View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved trash

Chubsy-Wubsy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Chubsy-Wubsy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Inside the minds of perverts, sex-maniacs, deviants, and the #metoo sluts who seduce them! - 07-03-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
I have tried to understand perversion and deviancy. You know the old saying 'until you walk a mile in a mans shoes, you cannot know the weight he is carrying'? Well friends, I have walked tens of thousands of miles. Still, I cannot understand deviants, try as I might.
Brother Hutchins

I should be considered a bona fide deviant and pervert. You don't have to walk in my shoes but I can explain you what's going on my mind. I believe there is a female demon residing in my body that forces me to copulate with her. It's called a succubus and she targets sexually promiscuous male.

because of this demon I can only achieve fulfillment through perversions. The good news is that having sinned for over 16 years, I am finally fighting the demon inside me.

I told her 7x times "in the name of Jesus Christ leave my body, you witch." She wouldn't budge an inch.

YIC
Chubbs