View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Electrified by Jesus
Forum Member

Virgin Virgin Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS

Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.Bob has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: New Study Says Sex in Space Could be Deadly - 02-07-2014, 10:34 PM

So what they are saying is that intelligent pulling (called gravity by those Hellbound Obama voting atheists) is essential for healthy reproduction.

Clearly only with a gentle intelligent pull by Jesus could a man deposit his seed (Leviticus 15:32) into the women (Genesis 29:30) to create Godly soldiers for Jesus!

Praise Jesus!

I cannot wait until my mother finds a girl that doesn't run away screaming and yelling as soon as she get's to know me.

Bob's mom: "Bob is 'special' and unemployed but otherwise a catch!"

John 20:29: "...blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."