View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Christian Love Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Touched by Jesus Pro-Life

Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.Unfalsifiable has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Kids Say the Darndest Things - 05-11-2019, 10:19 AM

During my times teaching Baptist Divinity in a school in Africa I read out Luke 21:32: "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled,"

A small boy said "Mr Unfals, Jesus was wrong".

I wasn't exactly invited to teach these lessons at this school in the first place. The correctional actions I took for this boy's benefit actually saw my visa to Malawi revoked permanently.

Honestly, kids will say anything.