View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: So Much to Catch up on - 06-30-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabella White View Post
Oh, dear Sister Basilissa, goodness me! You know, I did not realize (at the time of my posting to Sister Maxine) that I was in the MEN'S ONLY forum. At 84, I'm afraid that my old peepers just are not what they used to be. It wasn't until much later when I saw the listing on the Forums page that I realized the error of my way and, actually, I was quite startled to think that I had trespassed into a sacred area which is reserved only for the use of our dear Godly Menfolk. So, I would like to issue a formal apology to our dear Brethren here and now, unreservedly, for having entered into their private areas. I do so hope that I shan't be receiving another Infraction Notice from our beloved Dr. Niles, and I do pray that I can be forgiven, from out of the depths of the goodness of the blessed hearts of our ever-so-kind Menfolk.

Apart from that, I wish you a very blessed evening, dear Sister Basilissa,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Sister White,

I would not be so concerned about posting in the forum specifically designated for the males. I would be more concerned that you harbor in your breast a spirit of unforgiveness and anti-Semitism. Remember the Lord says He won't forgive us if we don't forgive others. Continuing to bring up the unfortunate fact that I killed Jesus does not show forgiveness. But you know what? I pray for you. Daily. And God sees your heart. May he soften it.

Morton W.