View Single Post
(#32)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

CodeBlazeFate is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Pray for Less Stress Among the Super Rich - 11-01-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Man Rastafari View Post
Greetings!

The rich white people of Babylon became wealthy by enslaving African Black men to do all the work and never giving them pay. They are haunted by the crimes of their ancestors and they need to deal with the sins they have been bequeathed. If they could lead the way to reconciliation with the Black man by providing just reparations for the enslavement of our ancestors they would feel better about the terrible things they are responsible for. I myself would volunteer to accept and appropriately disburse what ever monies are required to expiate the sins of these rich white people and while I would be one of the recipients I would take no more than a small administrative fee for my services. Once the monies are paid everyone will be more content.

Jah Guide!
Trevor
The blacks, those magnificent examples of the African race who have conserved their racial purity by a lack of affinity with washing, have seen their patch invaded by a different kind of slave: The Portuguese. the black is indolent and fanciful, he spends his money on frivolity and drink; the European comes from a tradition of working and saving which follows him to this corner of America and drives him to get ahead. -CodeBlazeFate