View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Jesuit Insurgency Operative
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cathlick Eurotrash Messicant Italian Liar Perv Evil Devil's Trill Sonata Reaper Condemned Sinner Devil

Location: The evil city of Rome in the evil country of Italy, who was once Holy
Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Romeo Rovagnati is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus was a migrant, Matthew 2:13-14 says so - 04-27-2022, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
(Leviticus 19:33-34)

When a stranger sojourns with you in your land, you shall not do him wrong. You shall treat the stranger who sojourns with you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

I came back to this thread, because I've realized that I've missed some details: other prophets were migrants too. Some examples includes:
  • Adam and Eve: Both were kicked out from Eden and were forced to find a new homeland. Clearly migrants.
  • Noah: Built a boat to traverse the sea. One of his passengers was his son Ham, who was the first black person. Definitely a migrant.
  • Abraham: Was a guest, along with his wife and half-sister Sarah, in Egypt. Surely a migrant.
  • Joseph: Became an important Egyptian when he was brought there. 100% migrant.
  • Jonah: Went to Sardinia via a whale (like the one in Pinocchio). Was also a racist who later repented.
  • Saint Paul: Did a long journey that eventually led him to Rome. How can he not be a migrant?
Shall I continue?