View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Atheist please learn from this - 05-19-2019, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
In all of that, Jesus was only mentioned once. People who have Jesus do not need to "level up" so the astroturfing is wasted.

Despite a lengthy read there was no mention at all of baptism. The writer was a catholic. He was probably subjected to a demonic sprinkling as an infant in that case. Is he relying on that? The Bible only has two levels. Saved and damned.
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

it was a reported news,why am I indicted and wronged in all the fiasco and response. The Holy Bible says in Luke 15:10 that ewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repents. I saw it in news and said let me post it to the atheist who are hard hearted and don't know the gains of serving Jesus and surrendering all their life to him. Is it now wrong if a man accept God into his life??? I was once accused of copying and posting contents here but I raised a defence that I got approval from the authors.if that is not sufficient, I went ahead to post the link of where I got this news from here which is :-
https://www.nairaland.com/5193429/michael-mcintyre-millionaire-hated-god

I hope I didn't offend or do any wrong with my contributions because I know I had a good intention for purposes of salvation Galatians 4:18 .

I also want to dismiss the very wrong notion of i being a Catholic.The Holy Word of God is clear in Acts 2:38-41

38Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one ofyou, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.39The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off—for all whom the Lord our God will call.”40With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”41Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

I strongly believe and know that baptism is important and I did mine in 2007 at age of 16 years.

Please, before we jump into hasty conclusions,let's get to know better.the errant mistake I made at first was to copy and paste a work of which I apologize to all members of Landover and those too who liked my posts. I didn't intentionally use another persons work.I only posted it for religious, beneficial purpose and I felt that since the original author approved me to carry on and use his work any where on the internet . I felt that suffice. Albeit,recently, I got a message from a good Christian moderator on this forum who told me that under American laws,I would still need to take the "extra step" to post and acknowledge the source of my link. In this post I posted a new after a member here said the old inaccessible.

Look,brothers and sisters.. I heartily and soberly apologize for my sins and wrongs although I acted in good faith.please bear with me.And to the moderators who I argued with in the past pridefully. I am very sorry from the depths of my hearts. I did that ignorantly and to those who felt offended from my language and contents of communication,i am sober and so sorry.i vowed due to the infractions and critiams to start putting links and acknowledge the author even if i have gotten his legitimate approval. Please everyone not happy with me,find a place in your good hearts to forgive me if i have erred so much.I am a young ebullient man although an experienced lawyer.I should be better placed on my deep knowledge of God's bible to know God hates strife within the body of Christ,

Galatians 5:19-21 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

See 2 Timothy 2:22-23
Stay away from lusts which tempt young people. Pursue what has God’s approval. Pursue faith, love, and peace together with those who worship the Lord with a pure heart. Don’t have anything to do with foolish and stupid argument. You know they cause quarrels

see the bible says in Hebrews 12:14 that I be at peace with all.

Lastly, to the elders of the Church, please guide me in caution as I am a growing Christian who looks up to Jesus for eternal salvation just like everyone of you.

Acts 14:23

When they had appointed elders for them in every church, having prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord in whom they had believed.

Acts 20:23

"Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers, to shepherd the church of God which He purchased with His own blood.
We are all one in the body of Christ Jesus.
Blessed be everyone of us " true Christians ",Amen.
And we continue to be overcomes through Jesus Christ who loves us,amen.

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.