View Single Post
(#305)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

The AIDS Perv

Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 09-13-2014, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
You're looking at this the wrong way. If you spoil the child it will be happy for now but it will hate you forever while burning in Hell. If you discipline the child it might hate you now but it will be eternally grateful to you when it's in Heaven!
Well I'd rather Enjoy Life until Death rather than regret it in heaven, from wha i have been old heaven doesn't seem fun it just seems like the better Alternitive from eternal torture, and if that is punishment for enjoying the short amount of Life we do have then i and my Child will live that way, but i will not force my child to do things or like things it does not want