View Single Post
(#311)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

The AIDS Perv

Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 09-14-2014, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
And you really think that would make any difference in their behavior, sweetie?

Have you ever been in the presence of small children?
Yes I have, i even was one myself if you believe it or not and i got bullied and i did some bad things,i got very strictly punished for those things, i hated my parents for it, i don't want my child to hate me

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.