View Single Post
(#313)
Old
Unsaved trash, admitted retard
Under Investigation

The AIDS Perv

Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Missynine is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 09-14-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Emotions are irrelevant, dear (Matthew 21:28-32). The good and loving parent makes sure the child knows the importance of fear and obedience unto the LORD (Ecclesiastes 12:13), and the eternal price he will pay for not adopting a genuine belief (John 3:18). You place too much importance on well being here in this earthly life when logically, your attention should be fixed on the next.
Well they didn't discipline me for "god" no they did it because i did something wrong, and i didn't feel fear or Obedience i felt anger, and i acted out because of it

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.