View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus

Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Mike Miller has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Greetings; awesome forum here! - 07-03-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Moss View Post
Welcome, friend. We are friendly to all who seek fellowship with Christians. We thirst to know your story. How and when were you saved? We know that there are many Yankees among the Indianites. Are they powerful in your camp? What revolver do you favor? Tell all; hold nothing back.
I was born into a very religious Southern Baptist family. I was as a child. Favorite sidearm....? Man. That's a tough one. I'd say Ruger LC9.

As my dad always reminded me, he made me never forget this verse --- Luke 22:36, "Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."