View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Wall of Jesus

Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join us in praying God removes Trump, so Pence will be president. - 10-23-2016, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Ingram-Myers View Post
On behalf of all men everywhere, I want to apologize to women for what Donald Trump said.
I would have made an intro but I felt it important that I respond to this confusion regarding Donald Trump and Ted Cruz. As any True Christian knows, Ted Cruz is a godly man so in spite of Mr Trump disparaging his wife Hiedi and his Castro loving father, Ted listened to Jesus and is now working the phone banks for Trump.

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26

Trump is without question the superior Christian and superior candidate. Trump has consistently rebuked lesbeans and harlots calling them pigs, dogsand slobs.

God says not to bring any whore, sodomite, or dog into the house of the Lord. For "these things are an abomination to the Lord." Sodomites and dogs are biblical names for homosexuals. Deuteronomy 23:17-18

Pence is a solid Christian but God has not showered the abundance upon him that he has Trump.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeC4w8lVIAEpADf.jpg:large

The Liebruls are making a big deal out of the fact Trump lies more than any other candidate in history but that is Biblical and when he was calling Ted Cruz Liar Ted he was egging him on to lie more.
2 Thessalonians 2:11

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: