View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus Wall of Jesus

Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sword Of Christ has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Join us in praying God removes Trump, so Pence will be president. - 10-23-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Ander View Post
I think Pence has gone rogue, and needs to be immediately removed from the ticket. Firstly during the VP debate he advocates a policy shift towards Syria which is diametrically opposed to the Donald's wisdom and the 200 generals and admirals who have endorsed him.

Next he has the temerity to criticise Donald for some light hearted locker room banter made over 10 years ago.

Then he is MIA at the Wisconsin event. I was looking forward to greeting him there.

He's very much the loose cannon and needs to be replaced.

Phil
I was thinking the same thing. The VP is supposed to be the attack dog for the president. Who do you think should be Pence's replacement... Palin, Cruz, Coulter, Alex Jones, Shawn Hannity, Rush?