View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: A Taste of Hell on Earth - the Swedish Royal Wedding: Satan and Sodomy - 12-09-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHANNA View Post
You are wrong: JOHANNA is not a Swedish name. I wrote JOHANNA just because I was thinking about Johanna Johnson, an American actress who played in "Beautiful" soap opera.
Moreover, I think you are not true Christians because you are not friendly, you are not tolerant and you seem to be illiterate.

Bye bye,
JOHANNA.
As a man, seldom am I wrong, hunny. As for tolerant and friendly, where in the Bible does it say I should be? How can you accuse me of being illiterate when you have the audacity to always announce your name in ALL CAPS? Is your key broken? Did you try jiggling it a little?