View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™

True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Provider™ award True Heterosexual™ Gold Tither The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian

Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.Noah Dint has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How much do I tip the garbage men? - 12-22-2009, 02:54 PM

Our garbage man is a Mexican. Because we live so close to the border I would bet that he is here illegally. According to this month's statistics, 8.7% of the good folks around here would like to have a job. A job like this border hopping, nacho eating, heathen from hell wetback took from a good hard working True Christian™ family.

The only tip I'm giving this Christmas is to tip-off Imigration that he's here so they can deport him and we can all watch his family turn to selling blankets and pottery by the side of the road. I'd rather have a sewer rat problem. At least you are allowed to shoot them...

-ND