View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Recovering Outpatient From The Landover Rehabilitation Unit
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay Parking Lot Tither Real American™ Caution - Poster is Crazy One Year/1000 posts

Mad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureMad Prophet Helmholtz has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Back to the Basics. The meanings of Names. - 07-03-2009, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguaw1 View Post
Before we go any farther we must agree. Two as One for One Truth. The verification that makes it Acceptable. Two together brings Jesus. Do you agree with what I wrote? Is there anyone that agrees with what I wrote. We can leave the faithless behind... You humble yourself to the Truth. Then you will bow.

The Next word is Lord what do those letters mean to you? Very simple and basic. The Truth really is. All those coins you got. Have they brought Interest?
I disagree wholeheartedly. Two as One for One does not make Truth but for all things to be accepted by Christ are within the Three. It is manifest in the Trinity. There will be verification, now you must see that there is Two Become One which is a reversal of the One Become Two, a Satanist version of "truth" where all ideas and foundations become corrupted by the iniquity of lies and obfuscation of the Three, unless of course the faithless are living in the One and One becomes Truth ideas, which as we discussed is patently false given that Three become One is the same as One become Three for both exist at the sametime.

You sir, are completely wrong about this.

SPACESHIP JESUS appeared to me in Astronaut form when I was staying in a motel in 1974. He then told me the TRUTH about our world and what illusions the SATANIC ALLIANCE uses to control us! To this day, I still receive SPACESHIP RADIO SIGNALS INTO MY BRAIN. Absolve yourself of your limited Matrix existence.

Hosea 9:7
The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.