Thread: Pies Men Like
View Single Post
(#86)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry Re: Pies Men Like - 03-19-2013, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgirlgonebad View Post
No I was just referring to Mr. Hutchins SO obvious sexual innuendo. I am bisexual. So I enjoy both sexes. ALSO, beaver is another sexual innuendo for lady bits. Just for your information. Go make yourself useful and blow your husband.
You are either straight or a lesbian, whore, there is no in-between. And did it ever occour to you that poor Mr Hutchins simply is passionate about pie? Your mind is as filthy as your body!