Thread: Ask an Ex-Negro
View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Ask an Ex-Negro - 09-27-2006, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
Question to Mr LeBeau:

Why are you categorizing your race in such dreadful way? Not all black people are equal, not all white people are equal.

Jewish people are PROBABLY the smartest race and they aren't racists (majority isn't)
WOW!!
Brother Remy could have you killed for saying that!

I can't see a problem with the way he is categorizing White people or Black.
As an Ex-Negra he is certainly the best person to ask about things which we need to know about our Servant folks.

I take your point about people not being equal, and the Black Race are certainly not loved by Jesus® as much as us White folks are, if they are even loved at all.

Brother Remy is a Caramel coloured True Christian™ Platinum Tither and as such should be treated with utmost respect by Unsaved Trash such as you.
Any more of this nonsense will merely earn you yet another Infraction point.
I see you have 17 already so I suggest you think carefully before posting any more nonsense.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41