View Single Post
(#30)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Personal security precautions? - 08-07-2014, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith_Machine View Post
Hi friends, I wonder if you could recommend any precautions --besides keeping a loaded gun in the house, of course-- that a person might take if a person was hypothetically afraid for his life?

Please help, I think he's going to kill me.
Brother Faith, I just want you to know that I got your back. And your front. Especially your front.

I believe you have my home address. If you ever need to take a "vacation" from Freehold, my house in Boston is your house. If I'm away, tell Consuela that you're my cousin Dave from Sacramento and she'll let you in. My room is on the third floor at the end. Wear anything you like, although I think the blue pajamas would look really nice on you.

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.