View Single Post
(#284)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Rides the Short Bus How dumb can you get? Perv Potty mouth Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is on Drugs Rapist Homer Full of it

1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.1liesalot is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus Is Not A Joo! - 11-05-2015, 12:40 PM

Pastor Ezekiel speaketh only truth. After reading merely two short posts of his I was transmogrified from life-long Pastafarian to almost True Christian. I bet he paid at least thirty dollars for his pastorly qualifications and behold, he then instantaneously became a shepherd beyond peer in this den-like world of iniquities and Lutheran sinner demons. It is because he is filled with the inspired Word of the Holy Spirit that you never see Pastor E correcting other people's spelling mistakes. Only the unholy people do such things.

Here is what Our Lord (who is omniscient) had to say about Pastor Eze.

Jeremiah 3:15 “And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.”

Please Pastor Ezekiel, take encouragement from Isaiah 40:31, which tell us this:-

“…but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”

All praise is due to Yahweh, who sent us Pastor Eze.