View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus

tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.tkwhite has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: A Humane proposal to end the suffering of Chinamen, Italians, Koreans and Iranians - 04-02-2020, 12:09 AM

I am not a venetian blind salesperson no. Nor am I in the market for one either. However, I'll check around for you and see what I can come up with as far as an Italian harpsichord and message you. Fair enough?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
No, I don't use Venetian blinds. For that matter I don't even see the point of curtains, although I do have some material on the machine to run up when I get around to it. Jesus didn't hide Himself and I don't see why anyone else should either.
Mark 4:21 And [Jesus] said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?
Are you a Venetian blind salesman? Unfortunately I'm not a potential customer. I am looking for a lightweight Italian harpsichord however, constructed more like a guitar than a piano with a bright, lively tone; they're rather fragile and don't come up very often. They can be made to order of course and are very good but it's like the difference between an 18th century Italian violin and a modern reproduction. There's nothing actually wrong with the modern piece but the original has many intangibles absent from what would be made today.

If you have one, let me know.

18th Century original20th Century reproduction

In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15