View Single Post
(#19)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: New demonic game, "Skylanders", brainwashes kids into Satanism! - 02-06-2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMama444 View Post
with the most wonderful man in the whole world who considers my son to be his.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMama444 View Post
I never tricked my fiancée into believing that my son was his

Seems outlandish, specially now mentioning a first husband and fornicating with your lover in the same house your son lives (so he'll grow up to know his mother was an harlot)?

But for someone who makes her son (regardless of who the father is) play satanic video games with her and her lover... it doesn't surprise me.

The morality of this country has truly sunk to the abyss.

PRAY TO JESUS!