View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Langobard

Jim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureJim C. Lombardo has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: True Christians™ Demand Our #MeToo Moment! - 02-17-2018, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
I do not know a single True Christian™ who does not have a sin engorged past. We all freely admit it because to lie would be unChristian.
1 John 1:8-10
8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

I personally had so many 'lost weeks' filled with sex with both animate and inanimate people and objects. Drugs that were used to kill horses. Having my body covered head to toe with the bodily excretions of dozens of beings during popper crazed orgies of flesh and perversion. If there was an opening on my body at the time, someone filled it. If anything protruded from my body, in was inserted.
Psalm 103:10-14
10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.
14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

By the Grace of God Himself® I have been forgiven and He has washed the sins from my soul, though the carpet is still stained.
Yet even though I have been cleansed with the blood of a sheep, I as all True Christians ™ have been, we as a peaceful and entirely non-judgemental group are continually violated against our will.
Revelation 7:14
And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lam
Amen Brother Hutchins. You are not alone in having a past blinded by meaningless lust. Often, youth is a time defined by pain, that can only be relieved by having our orifices pounded into with the throbbing, thrusting flesh of other men. Then, comes that pivotal epiphany when we learn our sick pleasures have all been a lie. That is the moment we realize the only way to live life is to be a True Christian Republican!

I am so happy those days are far away behind me. Addiction is a trap like no other. You feel your head collapsing unto its spine until you get your fix of perversion, whatever it may be; cock, smack, meth, k, you name it!

Only my deepest love for Jesus makes me clean and pure like a sweet baby. It's why so many of us are born again. Praise, oh praise the Sweet Lord's Holy Name!