View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Abigail Talmadge is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Abigail Talmadge is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Thumbs down New demonic game, "Skylanders", brainwashes kids into Satanism! - 12-11-2012, 12:31 AM

As we all know, Hellywood and the secular video game industry are now trying to start brainwashing children young right our of their mother's womb into liberal and Satanist ways. Their brains are more like sponges when they are young, more absorbent of the information around them and what they see (which is why you should start teaching your children the WORD of GOD at a very young age).
They're outrageous! Downright scandalous, even! But what I'm about to show you are actual, honest-to-goodness images of these new SKYLANDERS (more like HELLLANDERS!) video game characters flaunting their nudity like the disturbed and perverted sickos that they are! So have the kids leave the room for a while, and get ready for some righteous indignation when you take a gander at these disturbing snapshots!

As you can already see, the game brainwashes our children into practicing demonic witchcraft and wizardry, worshiping disturbing demons, and turns our female kids into terrible harlots and whores!
But there ain't no modesty whatsoever when it comes to this reptilian, demonic monstrosity:

He's platformed his way through three different continuities over the last decade or so, with nary a stitch of fabric to be found on his person in any of them. Even more disgusting is the fact that the latest Spyro series is a big hit with the young'uns-- just as those demonic minions of Satan over at ActiVision had planned-- making Video Game Jesus weep tears of blood.

"We live only to carry out your every whim, Lord Spyro.
"

The basic premise of the game is based completely off of the premise of demonic magic, and allows it's followers to place the unholy figurines onto a worship shrine named the "Portal of Power". After this is done, the characters represented in the figurine appears on the screen! This is clearly the work of Satanic magic!
The storyline of this game is quite simple, actually: It is to overthrow an evil wizard (Satan) spreading darkness (plagues such as homosexuality and atheist lies) across the land. However, even though this seems it is a "good guy" perspective, guess what? In the end, they take the Satanist wizard to Earth. That's right, the demon Skylanders that were originally trusted are now helping Satan spread his torture and Hellfire to true Christians on Earth! This game clearly supports the overthrow over Christianity and unholy ways and ideas such as evolution and homosexuality. But once the player finally figures out what is going on, it is too late- he has already succumbed to demonic and Satanist ways, and is possessed by Hell's demons (in the "innocent" looking form of these toys).
Here is a genuine, Christian review of the game I found on Amazon.com:

Quote:
This review is from: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack (Video Game)
This product is not good for children. It is satanic. We bought it for Christmas and without realizing it, it was having very negative affects on my child. My son began acting agressive. He no longer had desires to play with his friends. he had very erradic behavior and when asked he indicated that it was Sky Landers. I can confidently say that this product is satanic. We desided to pray over my son and he began jumping and acting possessed. With a strange voice he came and aggressively looked into my eyes with a strange voice said "Skylanders". As a parent, you owe it to yourself to read this and to protect your children agains anything or anyone who means them harm.

PLEASE, PRAY FOR THIS MAN AND HIS CHILD!
http://www.amazon.com/Skylanders-Spyros-Adventure-Starter-Nintendo-Wii/product-reviews/B004VQENY8?pageNumber=27 (Many reviews are rating the game "good" as parents are being attacked by Satan as well!"

If you're a parent who's letting your kids play Skylanders, you'd do well to turn yourself in to child protective services right now, and throw yourself upon the mercy of the family court. But before you do, please send all of your child's Skylanders figures back to HELL once and for all by having your pastor burning them to ashes while reading scriptures from the holy Bible. This is the ONLY guaranteed method to kill these demon-possessed toys once and for all
(they're also great for roasting burgers, as my husband found )!

Skylanders is just another version of Pokemans with a more demonic touch. All these games are the same, a Satanic book of spells with a sugar coating. If I had a conclusion, I would put it here. Thank you for reading, and keep your eyes open and your children safe!

Yours In Christ,
Abigail

P.S. - Big thanks to my husband for permission and help posting this warning!

2 Corinthians 4:18 : So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.