View Single Post
(#35)
Old
Total Trash
Confirmed Retard

Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral

Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Xanax is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God says: Women ARE OBJECTS and they should be treated as such - 11-23-2018, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
I will refer you to my last post in the other thread where you keep repeating the same lies again and again: https://www.landoverbaptist.net/show...16#post1241616
Whether you like it or not, men and women are equal. If you deny this, then you will have to answer to God because you are not following God's view of man and woman. That's it. Your points are not valid at all, because the Bible NEVER says that men and women are not equal. As you asked me, I can ask you why God never once said plainly that men are better than women.

Quote:
Of course women also have dominion over animals. Otherwise, men would have to be killing all chickens for supper. That is not a part where we disagree.
I am not talking about women also having dominion over animals. I am saying the whole verse is plural. Let us read Genisis 1:26 again, "Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over [g]all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” Since this whole verse is clearly plural, because when God says let us create 'man' in our image, He then uses the word 'them' when saying let them have dominoin over... Who is 'them' referring to? It is clearly referring to man. Therefore by logic, we can clearly say that man is plural in this sense, referring to both man and woman.

Quote:
I did, sweetie, but you keep ignoring my answers. Sure, God liked Deborah, He also liked Hitler and Stalin (since He allowed them to slay millions). What's your point?
I already did explain this, but I will do it again in simpler terms for you. Deborah spoke on behalf of God, Hitler and Stalin did not. God loved what Deborah was doing as He chose to speak through her, but He hated what Hitler and Stalin were doing my murdering millions of lives. This is what we read in Judges 4, "She sent for Barak son of Abinoam from Kedesh in Naphtali and said to him, “The Lord, the God of Israel, commands you: ‘Go, take with you ten thousand men of Naphtali and Zebulun and lead them up to Mount Tabor" Here we see God speaking through Deborah clearly. And Deborah provided Israel with 40 years of peace.

I don't know why you are so confused with the story of Deborah. Whether you liked it or not, she commanded men and lead the people of Israel and God approved of her leadership. She goes against everything you believe when it comes to men and women.