View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Unsaved trash
Social Justice (false) Christian

So much snowflakeyness he needs an avalanche warning.

Barney Marxist Special Snowflake Commmmmunnissss Parking Lot Tither Cherry-picker Democrat

Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Social Construct is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Balloon Call me "Indiana Jones". I come in Peace. - 01-21-2019, 07:42 PM

Hello,

I'm spiritual and willing to be religious, but the only churches I have visited have elderly congregations of elderly women, who due to their ageism, internalized-oppression, and problematic marriage-normalist views are not useful to the revolution, even as a way to practice game.

I was introduced to your charming community by Trent Harvey, he (rebuke me if I presumed the wrong gender-pronoun) has provided me with so much useful data for my field studies.

I look forward to venturing deep into the "heart of darkness" as a sort of "Indiana Jones". I am very good at being inoffensive to different cultures, diverse and otherwise, for example the time I ate fortune cookies despite all the papercuts I got in my mouth. I don't epect to step on anyone's hair, if you pardon the baldness-marginalizing invoked by the term.

My favorite Scripture:
“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.” John 13:16
I like the egalitarianism, how it points out that all men, rich or poor, are the same class because they oppress womyn.
“Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?” Matthew 6:26
Sometimes I identify as a bird, don't worry, I will warn you ahead of time so you won't miss-species me. And even if you do, I'm a believe in Christian forgiveness, and will forgive your human-nationalist hate speech 490 times (Matthew 18:22).
But whoever has this world’s goods, and sees his brother in need, and shuts up his heart from him, how does the love of God abide in him? 1 John 3:17
The world's goods - goods belong to the world, not to the parasites who swarm over Her. This scripture proves that the proper way to be Christian is to be poor, so you can open your heart to other people who are also poor.
And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers’ money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father’s house an house of merchandise. John 2:14-16
Riots are cool.
And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matthew 19:24
Heaven is ruled by rich women whose husbands are in hell. That's why I'm working on my widow-game skills. And of course checking my non-widow privilege.

I'll take your questions now, 3 at a time (why is it always 3 at a time? And why does nobody know how to hold a microphone? And what's with the excitement over ivy league this and "it looks like hogwarts that"? University buildings are just obsolete gingerbread-architecture with weeds growing up the walls.) Sorry, for the rant, I'm just really looking forward to being free to roam with the buffalo, or whatever it's like down there on the ground in those big green circles I see out the window of the plane. (What ARE those big circles? No don't spoil the surprise!)

Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 01-21-2019 at 07:46 PM. Reason: formatted your blah blah blah