View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Truth In Reality is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Make your choice - 11-30-2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elijah Mee, PhD View Post
To this day, the joo hates Jesus. Talk to an orthodox joo about Jesus and they'll recoil (perhaps with shame and guilt, but I doubt it). The joo also worships at the synagogue of satan. Coincidence? I think not.

See my signature for a treatise on why the Bible actually contains no contradictions and you're a fool for believing that it does. Lucky for you, I suffer fools. The Lord does not (Proverbs 1:7).

The Lord finds you thoroughly idiotic. He dislikes your penchant for posting long and disjointed nonsense (Proverbs 29:11), your venomous tone (Ecclesiastes 7:9) and your off-topic meandering (Proverbs 18:2).

It is not for me to judge you but the Lord surely does, my friend, and you might want to get on His good side sooner rather than later.
expalin to me how you know for a fact exactly what this "lord" you speak of thinks of me. did you have coffee and doughnuts with it a couple days ago? were you just shooting the <<<impolite word for an excrement>>> and it said, "that troll at your forum sure is an <<<posterior aspect of human anatomy>>>"?

you cant because you didnt. these are your opinions your your false gods opinions. this isnt a religious site. its nothing but a pure hate site. the bigotry and intolerance here is sickening. the sad part is that you people grasp at straws while wondering why your weak views of a "religion" is dying.

and answer me this one serious question. king james precedes henry the 8th. but protestantism (which includes baptists by the way) didnt exist until henry broke away from the catholic church. so how does your bible exist without being the same as the catholic bible which you hate mongers hate so much?

i cant imagine how <<<expletive deleted>>> up your kids must be. they have no chance whatsoever with loser retard parents like you.

the "I's"banned by you:
integrity
individuality
intelligence
ingenuity

the "I's" embraced by you:
ignorance
incompetence
idiocy
illogical
illegitimacy
impudence

do you know what the problem with babtits is? they dont hold them down long enough

if you were hanging onto christs <<<reference to part of male anatomy>>> any harder you would be his <<<reference to another part of male anatomy>>>

you <<<expletive deleted>>> truly are pathetic.

Last edited by Basilissa; 11-30-2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: keeping forum clean for Jesus