View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash, self-proclaimed practitioner of unnatural fornication

Homer

Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Texas Hold is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Are Joe Biden and Pete Buttigieg secret gay lovers? - 06-04-2019, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post

The Bible disagrees. We are not supposed to love our immediate family.

Luke 14:26
If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Obviously, regarding Ephesians 5:25-28, this issue is complicated, but we can definitely state that your suggestion - albeit probably made with good intentions that still lead to Hellfire - is contrary to the Will of God. Is there any particular reason why we should follow your advice instead of Jesus's?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
first of all. It’s a book. A few hundred pages of garbage in between cardboard and fake leather.
Second of all. I don’t think Jesus is exactly in a position to stop to dudes making love sweet love under the sheets.
Thirdly. Do you actually do anything besides sit here and preach your crap. Seriously. Find yourself a pretty woman, or a handsome man.