View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash

Facepalm Brain cancer level boring CAUTION - Underage Poster Full of it

Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Scoutman03 is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: I think my English teacher voted for Hillary. - 05-16-2019, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 View Post
My teacher Mrs. Yumbum was handing out detention to students who wore a Proud Boys t-shirt. At first I was confused. I raised my hand and said “what’s so bad about a shirt that says proud boys? Is it some fag euphemism? She gave me this horrified look as though I figured out what it meant. She told me to stop talking for the rest of class. I complied and at the end of the day I told my Pa what happened. He set me right I tell you. He explained to me that The Proud Boys are probably the straightest group of men to ever exist PLUS they love TRUMP AND Roger Stone. I was much relieved to know the kids wearing those shirts and pushing each other weren’t fags. I put the pieces together, however, with my Pa and it seems very likely that my teacher voted for Hillary Clinton. I am horrified to go back to school. I know the semester is almost over but I am scared that she will try to push her Lieberal beliefs on us students. What’s so bad about a group of boys that support Trump? Sure they push each other and chant “men men men” but that just means they are manly and Christian for upholding the role of men in society. What do I do?
AHEM.
I'll see you on R/quityourbullshit.