View Single Post
(#83)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting Homer Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it The swine behind the pearl The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cancer on Society Violins Caution - Poster is Crazy

biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: If you masturbate it means you're gay... - 08-16-2018, 05:59 PM

Okay, I am wrong.

They don't hate me.

I apologize. I do appreciate everyone's time and patience. I guess I just need some guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
If they hated you, why is everyone taking so much of their time, voluntarily, to try to explain this to you?

Especially when they could just, oh yeah, ban you and be done with it.

As for trying to get you to see just how much sin you engage in, THAT'S WHAT THE BIBLE TELLS THEM TO DO:

2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."

Read the blessed thing, would ya? Please? 66 books in the KJV, read two a day, about an hour on average, and you'll be done in about a month. Then you could discuss it from a position of knowledge, instead of trying to spread your ignorant bullshit everywhere.