View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Caucasian Ready for the Rapture Pro-Life Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dana723 is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: 5 Reasons why Freehold pools have no lifeguards - 05-01-2019, 11:21 PM

A friend of mine, Suellen Frogmouth, got pregnant in a public pool. It happened about the time her boyfriend disappeared when we were in the eighth grade. Suellen had a rough time of it, being an unwed mother and all. She put the baby up for adoption, but because no one was sure who the father was (although his ears did stick out like her boyfriend's did and there was that strange business about the red hair...), the child stayed with a foster family who used him as a field hand. Suellen had some kind of a mental breakdown and has been at the local Shady Pines Sanatorium. My sons and I visit her once a week and sing soothing hymns to her until she falls asleep crying. Poor girl.

Anyway, since then, I've avoided public pools and I refuse to let my sons near one.

Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
1 Corinthians 11:13