View Single Post
(#1844)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Negroe Poster Thieving Nigra

Collinslaw is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: False Religions And Cults - 05-01-2019, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiba1241 View Post
Okay, but it still not explain why You are spreading fake informations about other religions including Catholics
we true Christians are not saying what we know from our natural brains as mortals, we are talking from the eternal word of God. See what the Bible says

John 3:18

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

We true Christians are not saying false Statements about other religions as you think but what we are simply saying is that any man breathing oxygen who fails to believe Jesus Christ as the Lord and Saviour and acknowledge that Jesus is the son of God who came in the flesh to die for the terrible sins of humanity. Such a man/individual is condemned and his other religion is falsehood and a doorway to the fiery pits of helm fire.therefore, friend. Repent and accept Jesus Christ into your heart that you maybe accepted among the brethren. And having the privilege of repentance and the redemption of sins by the blood of Jesus Christ and forgiveness of your old ways so that you can be born again from the bosom of God having the seed of my Father

John chapter 15 verses 13-14
Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.

You are My friends if you do whatever I command you.