View Single Post
(#14)
Old
A.k.a. "Peter the Tweeter"
Unsaved trash, fails at universal grammar
Became world champion of laziness without even trying

Commmmmunnissss Full of it Strawman Cathlick Ad hominem

PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PeterCrackhead is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Who is Allowed to Contact the Dead - 11-24-2019, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
I'm concerned about a "medium" who will be appearing near Freehold soon. She is Theresa Caputo, also called the "Long Island Medium."

The problem with this women is she makes a living communicating with the dead. People pay to see her do this.

Communicating with the dead can be important work. Paul in the Bible had several visits with Jesus after Jesus was dead. We know this happened because Paul wrote about it. Paul's writing would not be the important work in the Bible if he had not first talked to Jesus about the faith. We quote some of Paul's writing here at Landover Baptist--if he had not talked to the dead Jesus I'm not sure we could have as much confidence as we today have.

But, this Caputo woman talks to the dead just to entertain. In doing that is she filling the communication channels with traffic so preachers like ours here at Landover cannot get through either to Jesus or to our own dead people?

I think we need to at least regulate how much time she uses this communication channel she has with the dead. If she is crowding out others who need to talk to the dead she needs to sign off.

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...er/2495555001/
Hasbro is my go to medium...