View Single Post
(#43)
Old
Unsaved trash

IllLogicalBunny is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IllLogicalBunny is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IllLogicalBunny is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.IllLogicalBunny is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: I witnessed a rape; did I do the right thing? - 06-12-2009, 09:33 PM

No, you did not do the right thing.

I can only hope that if ever your wife, daughter, sister,etc is in that situation that a real man will be there to stop it and help her.

No woman brings rape upon herself---if ugly, inadequate "men" can't help violating girls, it's their own fault, not the girl's. Even if a woman walked outside butt naked, no person has a right to touch or violate her unless she allows it.

You are a lowly, cowardly bastard and a physical expression of all that is wrong with this world.

Common sense and compassion supercedes a bible verse any day. I suspect you'll learn that the hard way some day...