View Single Post
(#63)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
Everything here at Landover is Christian - everything. We are all accountable to God alone. God's anti-racism is our anti-racism.
But doesn't God fill man with the Holy spirit to help each other along the path of life. the bible says much in favor of chrisitian fellowship:

Hebrews 10:24-26 (KJV)

24And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
25Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. 26For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

I can easily find more if you would like

Quote:
I urge you to point out any ungodly instances of racism; they will be pursued vigorously.
that is heartening...I'll do so

Quote:
I want you to know that nigras, slants, wops, beaners, dot-heads, injuns and all other ethnic minorities will have a fair hearing at Landover and, where the case is found for them, they will usually be able to keep their jobs.
here's an instance: all of your terms (although accepted by the forum) are rascist