View Single Post
(#9)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Anti-abortion Ready for the Rapture True Christian Lady Cleanest Kitchen Trumpette True Christian Granny Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Isabella White will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: God has sent His only begotten Son - 12-27-2019, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
Chopin was a Polak who pretended to be French (why would anyone do that?) and had a boyfriend called George who was some sort of trannie, though who knows in which direction? It really makes no difference as Deuteronomy 22:5 tells us. These people disgust me.
Oh, my heavenly stars, dear Sister Joanna! Thank you so very much for this very pertinent information. Truly, I had no idea of any of that personal stuff about Mr. Chopin. Apart from the fact that he was Polak (and most likely a devout, statue-worshiping, cracker-munching Cathyolick), I must admit that I know very little about him.

You see, my sister (Agatha) is not quite what one would call a , and it is through her that I know of his music. Aggie taught piano lessons at one time, and when she lived in that bound Canada, she was teaching at their music "royal conservatory" (whatever that is.) So, I used to hear her practising her lessons constantly when we were growing up together, and I did like some of the Polak's music that she played. But, this other shocking news has put me right off his music altogether. I'm afraid that, from now on, I shall be back to listening to my beloved, golden-voiced Dale Evans -- thanks to you!

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.