View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Wetback Forum Member
Forum Member

Uppity Woman/Enabler Bleeding heart liebral Messicant Democrat Rigged election

Alejandra Larguez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alejandra Larguez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alejandra Larguez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alejandra Larguez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Alejandra Larguez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Things Will Soon Be Better for Trump; A War is Coming - 01-08-2020, 07:36 PM

While I agree with drafting women and LGTBQQRXST people, I donīt agree with sending them to war.Wars started by old white men should be fought by old white men, with the occasional help of the Conservatives and Republican supporting said war.
Women and LGTBQQRXST people,along with latins and african americans, hindis, yellow, native americans and so on should be able to decide to fight their own wars. Wars started by them.
And of course, to choose sides not because of the country they live in, but for the cause they want to fight.

Nevermind: there is not going to be a war. Trump is a COWARD, Iran has an army; this will end with Trump invading some unarmed country just because they are allegedly hiding iranian weapons. My candidate? Somalia.

Do you want to bet?