View Single Post
(#56)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Pervert
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Rides the Short Bus

Mr fool is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: StarCraft II: Gets children raped and promotes gays in the ar - 08-16-2010, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
  • Bilzzard has created something called "Real ID" that forces everyone playing this game to publish all their personal information (including gender, age, real name, up to date photograph, home address and phone number) for everyone to see on the internet. Blizzard mostly designed Real ID to make the life of child rapists a lot easier by providing them with detailed information on when and where they can rape our innocent children. The brand new Battle.net forum, forcing everyone to use their real name, also makes the life of pedofile online child preditors much easier. The game also automatically and permanently enables webcams to allow perverts to spy on our innocent children.
All you have to do is to not type in your real informan, then problem
is fixed.

• Quote:
    To help Obama destroy our once powerful army, the game is primarily designed to get children used to an all gay army. Gays on gay forums are overexcited to have sex while playing this game . Romans 1:26-27 "... men with men working that which is unseemly ..."
Why are you having a link to a gay forum? Couldn't you find an
official forum about StarCraft II? This will probably be the best forum
for StarCraft II fans to be on.

• Quote:
    But the game goes even beyond this. It does not just promote sodomy, it also promotes interracial sex and bestiality ! Exodus 22:19 "Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death."
  • There are women in the game, but these women are clearly whores designed to get innocent gameplayers to masturbate themselves to internal damnation into the fires of hell! Matthew 5:28 "... whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart."
Oh! You don't have a link for this? I guess the women in this game is
just good looking. Because i don't think they would put whores in a
space adventure game.

• Quote:
    And to make the total disasted that is StarCraft II complete, it also has vampires and witchcraft! Exodus 22:18 "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live."
There is Vampire zombies not just vampires -.- Which is a creative
and fun idea

Quote:
Example found by Sister BelieverInGod of how Real ID can get you (or your dog) raped and killed:
Note that he asks to exchange RealID, which means you'll have to ask someone for their personal info.

Quote:
This horrible gay StarCraft II pie will completely stop innocent young boys from appreciating pie from True Christian™ ladies:
It's nothing wrong with this pie! It's theme is Starcraft II and i'll be damned if this isn't the coolest StarCraft II pie Evar!

Quote:
This StarCraft II femnazi lesbian whore oufit is not even close to how a True Christian™ lady should dress:
She is a soldier, why would she dress like a normal person then? I bet this suit is boosting her speed and strenght to the limit
AND i thought you liked girls since you are so Anti-gay.

Quote:
This kind of vampiric witchcraft is how Blizzard wants to destroy the souls of our innocent children:
So you've never thought that they just made this cover to make the game look cool??

Overall StarCraft II is great, i won't play it cause i have my xbox and other games to waste my money on