View Single Post
(#39)
Old
Mammy
Forum Member

True Christian™ True Christian™ 1st Year Bible College Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Parking Lot Tither True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Ex-Christ-Killer Friend of Jesus Flat Earth One Year/1000 posts Ex-negro Real American™ Best stoning bucket Eats the Most Pork

Vavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureVavoline Johnson has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: GOD wants blacks to be SLAVES - 01-25-2014, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQrundrellia View Post
Clearly, every day I read my bible and I know that we sons and daughters of Ham cursed for looking at Noah's thingy when he was sleeping.
My Jeezuz says better late then never so listen up Miz La Quandray. You better go back to readin yo bible cause there werent not a drop of ham on Noahs ark cause Noah and the rest of them folks were jews, got it they was jew folk! Even on the ocean they was keepin kosher. In fact there werent a pig to be found nowhere!
The way you tell it you be thinkin they was on a Carnibal Cruise wif an all you kin eat midnite buffet an a bunch of swingers running around lookin at each others private parts in between meals

Everybodys Blested Ole Mammy